Radiology Technologist - Part-Time/PRN
Lakeview Surgery Center has an opening for a Part-Time/PRN Radiology Technologist to join our team. We are looking for a responsible and compassionate person with excellent clinical skills, a caring attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important that this person will be able to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Some essential functions of the position are:
- Produces diagnostic radiographs of patients in comformance with established techniques and procedures by the proper selection and accurate operation of equipment and technical factors.
- Proficient in the operation of mobile fluoroscopy.
- Employees proper radiation protection to patients, self and/or others present where x-ray will be used.
- Demonstrates professional development by keeping abreast of current radiologic practice and healthcare trends.
- Demonstrates the ability to consistently meet the surgery center work schedule.
Lakeview Surgery Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Long Term Disability (no cost to employee), Short Term Disability (no cost to employee), Life Insurance, 401K plan/matching, PTO, Quarterly Bonus progarm.
Minimum of 2 years radiological experience, preferably in a surgery setting.
Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology Program Required.
Current state permit to practice
If interested please fill out the application and email or fax to:
Angie Ness, OR Manager
515.273.5241 - Fax
1750 60th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Fax: 515.273.5241 or
Email Application to:
Brandon Johnson, Business Office Manager