Lakeview Surgery Center, one of the largest independent, freestanding, for profit ASCs in Iowa, is currently seeking an Executive Director! Established in 2002, we have since grown to 125 physicians representing a variety of Des Moines area physician groups and multiple specialties. Our facility includes 6 operating rooms, allowing us to see up to 9,000 cases annually.
As our Executive Director, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate all aspects of operations
- Direct and oversee selection, coaching, and retention of all staff
- Build positive, effective relationships and serve as a liaison with the governing board, leadership team, physicians, and clinical and non-clinical staff
- Maintain and enhance our reputation with physicians, staff, patients, third party payors, and the community
- Assure integration of services and equipment as well as efficient use of resources in order to maximize productivity and minimize expenses
- Oversee budgets, track cash flow, code invoices, and carefully monitor receivables to optimize reimbursements and ensure compliance
- Manage the facility, creating a comfortable, clean, and safe environment for all internal and external customers
To be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive management experience in a hospital, ambulatory surgery center, or clinic required
If you would like to bring your passion for operations and leadership to our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Part time hours, 2-3 days per week. No nights, holidays or weekends.
Receptionist duties related to pre-op history and physicals and surgical consents including answering phones, faxing and scanning into electronic medical records. Prior medical facility experience preferred but not required.
Submit job application and resume by email to: Lindsey Hay email@example.com
fax to: Lindsey Hay 515.273.5241